1. Vorachit M. Jayanetra P. Pienthaweechai K. Comparison of the three Methods for the detection of Penicillinase producing Neisseria gonorrhoeae. The Bulletin of The Faculty of Medical Technology Mahidol University.1981; 5(3) : 111-118.
2. Kaewkes W. Pienthaweechai K. Siriwong D. Chaniertrith D. Bacterial and Mycotic organisms isolated from infected peritoneal effluent in CAPD patients at Srinagarine Hospital. Srinagarind Hospital Medical Journal. 1992; 7(2) : 60-64.
3. Chanawong A. Pantim C. Aussawadachachanyut A. Wilailuckana C. Wilailuckana C. Pienthaweechai K. Fiagella staining by a combination of Ryu’s stain and Wet mount technic. Bulletin of Medical technology and Physical Therapy. 1992; 4 (2-3) : 99-106.
4. Dhamabutra N. Pienthaweechai K. Prevalence of Campylobacter butzleri from canals in The Bangkok Metropolitan area : A preliminary isolation in South East Asia, Chulalongkorn Medical Journal, 1992; 36(10: 771-780.
5. Manmontri W. Chanawong A. Pienthaweechai K. Srigulbutr S. Evaluation of Mac Conkey agar with Yersinia supplement for primary isolation of Pseudomonas pseudomallei from sputum. J. of Med. Tech and Physic. Ther. 1995; 7(1) : 21-25.
6. Manmontri W. Chanawong A. Pienthaweechai K. Srigulbutr S. Evaluation of new selective medium for Pseudomonas pseudomallei J. of The Medical Technologist Association of Thailand. 1994; 22(2) : 141-145.
7. Haque QM. Yoshimura H. Midorikawa Y. Nakamura S. Sukiyama A. I wade Y. Thongkrajai : P. Kuyyakanond T. Miriang P. Pienthaweechai K. Yamauchi T. Epidemiological study on contamination of water and diarrheal diseases in rural community in Northeast Thailand. Environmental Health and Preventive Medicine 1996; 1(1) : 20-27.
8. Pariyachatgul C. Pienthaweechai K. Waropastrakul S. Jamnark T. Ratanapongsen V. Effect of in vitro Amphotericin B treatment on microscopic examination of C. neoformans by India ink preparation. J. of Med. Tech. And Physic. Ther. 1998; 10(1) : 21-27
9. Pienthaweechai K. Ito-Kuwa S. Nakamura K. Vidotto V. Koga-Ito C.Y. Sinicco A. Phospholipase production in C. neoformans isolates from AIDS patients in Thailand and Italy. J. Mycol. Med. 1999; 9 : 44-48.
10. Ito-Kuwa S. Nakamura K. Aoki S. Osafune T. Vidotto V. Pienthaweechai K. Oxidative stress sensitivity and superoxide dismutase of a wild-type parent strain and respiratory mutant of Candida albicans. Medical Mycology. 1999; 37 : 307-314.
11. Chongsomchai C. Piansriwatchara E. Lumbiganon P. Pienthaweechai K. screening for asymptomatic bacteriuria in pregnant women. J. of Med. Assoc. of Thailand. 1999; 82(4) : 369-373.
12. Hata K. Ohkusu M. Aoki S. Ito-Kuwa S. Pienthaweechai K. Takeo K. Cells of different ploidy are often present together in C. neoformans strains. Japaness J. Medical Mycology 2000; 41 : 161-167.
13. Ito-Kuwa S. Pienthaweechai K. Aoki S. Vidotto V. Ohkusu M. Hata K. Takeo K. Serotype, mating type and ploidy of C. neoformans strains isolates from AIDS patients in Thailand and Italy. J. Mycol. Med. 2000; 10 : 191-196.
14. Wongkham S. Laupatarakasem P. Pienthaweechai K. Areejitranusorn P. Wongkham C. Techaniti swad T. Antimicrobial activity of Streblus asper leaf extract. Phytotherapy Research. 2001; 15 : 119-121.
15. Lulitanond A. Srigulbutr S. Pienthaweechai K. Pariyachatigul C. etal. Isolation of enteropathogenic bacteria by Statens Serum Institut enteric medium. J. of Med. Tech. and Physic. Ther. 2001; 13(2) : 114-119.
16. Puapermpoonsiri S. Pariyachatigul C. Pienthaweechai K. Wonglakorn L. Vilachai C. Bourpaun J. The use of lipovitellin mannitol salt agar supplemented with oxacillin for direct detection of Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus from clinical specimens. KKU Research J. 2005; 10(1) : 54-60.
17. Srigulbutr S. Pienthaweechai K. Puapermpoonsiri S. Pariyachatigul C. Chaimanee P. Antifungal susceptibility of Candida spp. Isolated from sterile sites of patients admitted in Srinagarind Hospital. J. of Med. Tech. and Physic. Ther. 2009; 21(1): 23-30.